Wymiany, Zwroty i Reklamacje
You want to exchange something?
If you ordered a product and it came up for example too small and you are interested in ordering a bigger size, please use the return procedure and order another dress. In Lou exchange is returning the product and than placing a separate order.
How much time do I have to return?
14 calendar days from receiving the package, after this deadline the package will be sent back to you at your own expense. If you refuse to receive the package, we will send it once again with doubled delivery costs.
We only accept clean, unused products free of odors. You can try them on as in the shop but be careful not to remove tags, stain or damage (especially delicate tulle and lace). Otherwise we will sent you back your purchased products at your expense.
Every product bought in our store is closely inspected before shipment, so that you only get full valuable products. If you have any concerns please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Person purchasing products for their own business activity and asking for additional VAT invoice can not use the rights explained above.
How much is it?
The only cost you incur is the cost of delivery to our company address.
How to return?
I. Documents needed:
1. Log it to your account on Lou.pl and click on Add return of goods - all purchased products will come up. Choose the right order number from the list and click Add return..
2. Next select the returned item/ items returned, mention the reason of return and click Next.
3. Now choose the way of returning and click Next.
4. Next step is choosing the right return address and click Next.
5. The next step is choosing the form of refund. In most cases, you will receive the refund in the same way you purchased the item, but for safety reasons we ask you to give us your bank account details once again to fasten the whole process. After giving your correct details click Next.
6. The last step to getting your return ready will be checking all your details if they are correct and than pressing Add notification of return
II. Send the package:
1. Print out the return form.
2.Place the oryginaly packed product in the package with the return form and the purchase evidance(recipt or invoice). Warning!In case of forgetting to attach the return form, we will sent you back the package at your expanse. If you refuse to receive the package, we will send it once again with doubled delivery costs.
3. Stick the label on the package (ready to cut out in the form).
4. Address and sent the package to us. Be sure to keep the proof of sending the package with the package number until getting back the return.
The address of our company magazine:
Lou Women's Fashion S.C.
64-100 Przybyszewo, ul. Wiejska 23
As soon as the package gets back to us and is checked, we return you your money. The maximum time of your refund is 14 days, and the form of return is depending on the form choose to purchase the product:
- PayU payment - Amount will be return using PayU to the account given with purchase
- Credit card payment - Money returned to the credit card account
- PayPal payment - Money returned using PayPal to the account from which payment was carried out
- Payment using a Voucher - Amount returned to account balance to be used with next purchase in Lou
What products can not be returned?
In Lou the only products, that can not be returned are specially ordered products (for example pendant with a engraver) or products with any usage signs.
How can I complaint?
Please sent us a brief description of any defects and photographs by e-mail email@example.com, so that we can quickly process your complaint. Sent back the product in its original packaging with a complaint form and the recipt. The complaint will be dealt with within 14 days from the date be receive your complaint.
Warning! In case of forgetting to attach the complaint form, we will sent you back the package at your expanse.
What products you can not sent back with a complaint?
Natural wear of of the garment. Mechanical damage (abrasion, tear, rupture or scratching, falling of of the ornaments, locks, rubber, etc.), And any damage caused by lack of improper maintenance. Damage caused by improper use of clothing. Discoloration of clothes or accessories because of the use of natural materials(e.g. natural Leather). Convenience of clothing and accessories.
What are the conditions for making complaints?
Complaints are subjected for items originally defective. Lou is only liable for consumer complaints for the time of one year from the day of purchase. Lou is liable under the warranty for Physical defects, which existed at the time of transition danger to the customer or resulting from causes inherent in the sold product at the same time. Physical defect lies in the incompatibility of the product purchased to the Purchase Agreement. Legal basis/Civil Code dated 23 April 1954. (OJ No 16, pos. 93, as amended.).